6.09.2011

18months

So apparently at some point (the 3rd) my little nugget turned 18 months.  I totally didn't realize until two days ago...good thing cause she has a Dr. appointment yesterday, that i probably would have forgotten about.

She is still my little nugget

Weight: 22.8lbs 25%
Height: 32in 50-75%
Head: 18in. 25%


 her height has always been in the 25% range till this time, i kind of knew before going in that this would be the case she is growing like crazy right now.

since our insurance does not cover 15 month check ups she had to get those shot done yesterday too. she got 4 shots  of course she cried, but as soon as a gave her a big hug she stopped crying and she was pretty much perfect the rest of the day.

happy 18 months little nugget.

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh sweet little Mia! Love that picture of her haha :) This reminds me I need to do a 18 month post for Rig!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...